- Dj Khaled named his 3-month old son Asahd Khaled the executive producer of this upcoming 10th studio album, Grateful. By doing this Asahd will collect royalties for the rest of his life.
- His first single off of the upcoming album Grateful entitled “Shining” not only features Beyonce but it features Jay-Z as well. A Carter family collab?! #Goals. It has also reached #1 on Billboard.
3. He’s definitely a family man. Khaled loves being a new father and posts multiple pictures of his son playing the piano or chilling on the couch. He also gives heartfelt shout-outs to his fiance.
4. Some may say that he’s cocky but Khaled has a unique way of motivating and inspiring his fans #FanLuv and he makes sure they know that all of his success would not be possible without them! He tells his fans, “Stay away from they! They don’t want you to win. So were going to win MORE!” #BlessUp The SnapChat King is also prone to take your phone and upload a couple of his iconic snaps to your story if you catch him out and about.
5. Khaled’s work ethic is incredible. His hustle is the reason his SnapChat is so interesting, Khaled has penned deals with Apple Music and Ciroc, on top of running his record label. Day in and day out he works relentlessly to ‘secure the bag” and encourages his SnapChat viewers to do the same.
6. Khaled makes hit records, there’s no denying that! He’s produced Shinning, All I Do Is Win, I’m So Hood, I’m On One, For Free, Do You Mind, I Got The Keys, Don’t Mind, etc. We could go on for days but you get the point the man is talented!
We’re wishing Dj Khaled much more success throughout his journey and we ask that you check out more positive stories just like this right here at SweetCandorTV.com. Let’s win MORE!